Friday, April 2

PERSONAL/PROFESSIONAL UPDATE

Seriously, I AM SPINNING.  I am SUPAH busy and not just on cards.  Isaac had his kindergarten shots, physical etc., this week, Registration is next week, Easter is coming, Spring Break just ended! UGH!!!!!

And, I had a seriously horrible thing happen to me yesterday.  I was in line at Walmart and noticed the guy in front of me kept putting his 2 liter bottle of sprite on the shelf instead of holding it.  Then I realized he had the shakes.  You know, the kind of shakes you (well, HOPEFULLY not YOU!) get when you are coming off of drugs or alcohol.  (He was a young man in his mid-late 20's, very tall, VERY skinny, VERY scruffy, not clean...) Well, he ended up blacking out, straightened up tall, then fell backward like a straight board and began seizing.  I have never seen anything like it.  Wow.  It has really impacted me.  The sound of his skull hitting the floor is haunting me today even.  I had a hard time sleeping, too.

I don't know what happened to him, but am hoping to find out.  For some reason, I feel like I should do something.  Even just send a card.  This man and I did catch each other's eyes briefly and I saw suffering, but kindness still.  It looked to me that he wanted help and I almost started a conversation with him just to be kind to him, now wish I had.  I hope he is okay.

Besides that the days haven't been long enough lately for my commitments to my kids' school, keeping up with healthier meal planning/shopping/preparing and spending time with anyone other than my kids at the ball field or doing schoolwork, next to design team commitments.  The jewelry orders have fallen by the wayside and for that I am sooooooo sorry.  I have been having migraines more often that have been sending me to bed earlier in the evening or for a nap in the afternoon. 

There's a few other things that have been playing on my heart, too, which keep me from crafting regularly.  I have even 'pimped' out my youngest during the day to play Farmville on my FaceBook page!  And if you know me, I LOVE farmville!  There's something ODD, yet addictive to that stupid game!  My Josh and my Eli also have farms, too! LOL!

OH, and how could I almost forget to mention that I have TWO birthdays to celebrate next week!?  My Isaac has kindergarten registration on Tuesday and then celebrates his 5th birthday the following day!  THEN five days later, Eli turns 8!  Next month, KayLee will be 7 and my oldest, Josh, will be 20! 

DID YOU GET THAT??  I WILL HAVE A KID IN HIS 20'S!!!! OMGOSH!

AM I OLD OR WHAT?  I AM ONLY 39!! HA!

Ok, so that is my update.  I am sure that there are a handful of you expecting jewelry ASAP, and for that I apologize from the depths of my heart.  I wish I had the ability to pull out the creations from my head that are already FINISHED and get them sent to you without having to go to the dreaded post office, too.  I HATE our post office.  Maybe I should look into those scales and postage things where you can pay for postage at home. 

ANYHOO, I am alive although I bet you were wondering!  If you would like to email me, please do so, otherwise I hope you have an enjoyable Easter!

No comments: