Monday, July 19

New CHRYSLER member of the family..........

Can you believe I got a new car???
 I KNOW
GET OUT! (as Elaine on Seinfeld would say!)

This above is NOT my Town & Country, I snagged this pic off the internet highway!  My new baby is actually navy blue with leather gray interior, but looks like this one!  It also has Stow and Go seating which SO came in handy this past Saturday at the art show I did in Frenchlick Indiana.  I put my seats in the floor boards and slid in my display tables, SUH-WEET!  So nice to not have to take OUT the seats and store in the garage to then have to replace later!

I LOVE my 6-DVD changer!  You put in 6 movies and they are safely stored to resist scratching!  NICE!  Of course I don't need to use the bun-warmers yet, but will SO enjoy those this winter!  SO, I bet you locals are wondering where I got it! Go see Jerry at Sternbergs on Highway 231 South!  Caddy-corner from Rural King in Jasper, Jerry will help you find what you need!  You can see their web-site HERE too, that's how I got started with them!  I had previously purchased from Leugers and Ubeholors, but I can honestly tell you that I feel UBER excited about my purchase and plan to return to Sternbergs for a truck for Honey next! 

Turns out my old schoolmate, Derek Sternberg is now the CEO of this awesome company!  His grandpa started it years ago and now has this dealership STILL going strong and another in Louisville, too!  I hope Derek's wife doesn't mind that I took this van from her!  She was driving it the day I wanted to take a look at it, teehee!  Maybe he gave me those new tires to be nice!  Just kidding, I would have needed them soon, so I asked and then received!  Ya just never know till you ask!!!!!

Go give JERRY GEHLHAUSEN a shout over at Sternbergs!  They will treat ya well without pressure, just assurance and confidence that you will love what you buy there!  I KNOW I DO! 

THANKS, JERRY!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

Sheila said...

What a nice post! You are awesome!