Sunday, March 21

Bound and Determined........

.... to get back on the exercise-bandwagon!  I figure if I put it 'out there', it will make me stick to the goal!  AND what is a goal without a reward?  HMMMM, so let's see!  This time last year (PRIOR to fracturing my ankle, which lead to no exercise for nearly a year) I weighed 130-135 on any given day. 

THEREFORE, my goal is to lose 10 lbs.  I am NOT putting a 'timelimit' on this goal.  However, when I do reach it, I will reward myself with some new exercise clothes!  Until then, I will just have to look as bad as I feel!  HAHA!  I will look dumpy and frumpy, but just temporarily! 

I am not going to limit my foods and snacks, though.  I will just limit the PORTIONS of them.  One oreo is better than three, and a few chips is better than a handful, right!?  AND I will start drinking water.  I HATE THIS PART, but I know that this is what got me down to 130 lbs for like 10 minutes, HAHHAAAWW! 

(Ain't I funnay?!!!)

Ok, so that's the deal!  If anyone wants to join in on this challenge with me and set yourself your own goal and share your experiences of treading through temptations and stuff like that, then please sign on!  I am needing some motiviation and support, myself, so if you would like to share a goal, then I encourage you to do so!

Have a great week!

1 comment:

Angie Will said...

I am trying to talk Bryan in to buying an Eliptical (spelling?) so that I make myself exercise since I spent money on it! I just want to loose about 5 pounds and tighten up the 40 flab!!