Saturday, February 20

REVAMPING

OKAY, the PNM challenge isn't working right now!  I am NOT procrastinating about it!  HAHAHA! I am not, really!! Ever since I opened up my jewelry blog a few weeks back I have been flooded with orders!   AND of course I am still on four different Design Teams, too!  So, balancing all of this hasn't been too great!

SO, as of right now, until I make my full list like my sister did (below), I think I should put it off.  I am really wanting to tackle this issue of waiting until the last minute, I do it a lot!! unfortunately!  But until I can focus on this and really make a change by dealing with this issue, it probably won't help if I start and stop, you know?

I will be back sooner than 6 days like last time though, here on this blog.  I have some fun pics of the kids to share, so once I find my camera I will upload some jpegs for fun! 

Enjoy the rest of your weekend!

No comments: