Sunday, February 14

PNM R day

HI!!  It is almost 8pm and I haven't done my R!  UGH!  I am so tired!  I spent today getting things in order and caught up some.  So, maybe that can be R for REMEDY!  I did some crafting, got my post ready for the SNSS DigiBlog, played with the dog a bunch and helped her deal with being stuck indoors so much.  Poor thing, she's such a big dog and to not be able to run and get wild outside has got to be so awful for her!

I did manage to take pictures of SOME beads, but not all, so does that count for yesterday's {P} day?  I don't know if I a really doing that well at this PNM challenge!  SIGH!  I will face tomorrow with HOPE that I can get the rest of the pics of the beads wrapped up and look at the letter "O" for a goal I can obtain!

Let me know what your results were for today!!!!!!!! xox Nicole xox

No comments: