Saturday, February 13

My Sister Inspired Me!

Well, my sister, KRIS, inspired me!  She decided to do the 'Procrastination No More' project {I will refer to this as PNM from now on...} with me, but started TODAY after reading my blog! AGK!

IF YOU ARE NEW TO PNM and this BLOG -
STOP and scroll down to read the previous post!!!

I really was wanting to do this with someone, so I am going to go ahead and start today!!  If you read this post and aren't ready with your list, don't fret, Neither am I!  But, I know of a few things that I need to tackle and have put off long enough... so until I make my list tonight or tomorrow or Monday, I am going to fly by the seat of my pants and go with it. 

My sister's list is HERE, and as you can see, some of her letters are very doable!  So this reminds me to not over-extend myself with hugely taxing things right off the bat.  However, for the most part I AM going to try to do things that I have put off for a month or longer.  Some things that I could add to the list are just things that need to be done eventually, but that I haven't really procrastinated about and/or 'put off'.  So those activities I will add to another 'To Do' list and will possibly share those achievements as I do them everyday.  OK?

SO for today's "P", I am going to 'take "P"ictures' of my beads.  I have some beads now that no one has seen and I think if they see them, they may want to order a bracelet or keychain using them!  I am not sure what it looks like outside, I have been hiding in my home all day with the blinds closed.... but if it is nice enough, I will take the pictures outside in natural light to get some really awesome pictures taken!  How does that sound?  Yes, some of these beads I have had for over a year and no one has ever seen them because I was too lazy to get out the camera and press a simple little button to shoot a picture... sad, I know.  But, I am a PROCRASTINATOR, so what did you expect!?! HAHAHAW!

Check out my Gotta Have Bling Blog HERE to see the pictures of the beads when they are posted!

Tomorrow is Valentine's Day AND ALSO the letter "R" day.... hmm... gonna have to think on that! 

I hope you join me in this challenge!  I really want to stop procrastinating, although I do believe that some of my best design work is best achieved while under pressure... so maybe Linda can help me with that issue.  See the previous post to see learn about Linda, the creator of the PNM project!!

Here's the Official 21 List!

P - take Pictures of beads, Post some every week (kind of a double P!) 2/13
R
O
C
R
A
S
T
I
N
A
T
I
O
N

N
O

M
O
R
E

2 comments:

Kris said...

Glad you are getting started! You can call me tomorrow (2/14) if you want. I'll be home after noon - gonna grocery shop in the morning.

Kris

JayLynn said...

Good luck with your challenge! I hope posting all those beads wont tempt me too much, lol!