Friday, October 8

Two NICE Blogs!

My Designer BOSS, Melissa Jenkins, shared these two awesome blogs yesterday and I thought I would share them, too!  They are share-worthy!!!!!!

The Toy Society is just wonderful!  You can join it today!  Make a handmade toy, then leave it somewhere public for a child to find!  Just so awesome!  I think I might have to learn to crochet better so I can make something in an animal shape!  Check out the dropped and found posts, they are fun!

AND this other blog is awesome too!  Operation NICE is all about spreading kindness!  There's downloadable cards that you can pass out to strangers on their cars or leave in your kids' lunchboxes!  Just wonderful ideas and great 'NICE' challenges for you, too!

Hope this makes your day like it did mine! xo

No comments: