Sunday, January 24

The beginning of our FAMILY BLOG






With beautiful kids like these, why shouldn't I blog about them?

Seriously, I am doing this because I am going to be separating my paper-crafts from my jewelry/gift line and figured I should find a place to post about my family for the rest of my extended family that doesn't live near us..... which would be EVERYONE, since no one lives in the same town that we do!

Since I don't scrapbook (GASP! I KNOW, SHAME ON ME!) I figure I should at least blog and keep some type of record of their childhood, so that they can look back at this and remember!

I am leaving this open to the public, so my friends, family and fellow-followers can read about me and my family just for fun!  I think you get to really know a person better by seeing their family and how they interact with things of the sort, so please enjoy!

The oldest one, is my JOSH.  He's from my first marriage and is now a freshman at Indiana University/Purdue University at Indianapolis.  He is studying accounting and business.  He's pretty darn sharp even though he won't admit it.  He will be 20 in May... I don't look that old, do I?  Eeeeek!  He works at Conseco Fieldhouse (where the Indianapolis Pacers play) parttime and so he gets to enjoy concerts, monster trucks, and stuff of the like including Pacer games!  NICE job, huh?

The other three are my kiddos from my second marriage, which I am still in! LOL!  I am so funny!  HA!

From the left, is KayLee, my only daughter.  She will be 7 in May (the day before Josh turns 20) and is currently a 1st grader with nothing below a 98% on her report card!  She's a drama queen, but we love her anyway.

Then in the middle is Eli.  He is 12 1/2 months older than KayLee, and will be 8 in April.  His bone age xray that he had taken last year says his bones think he is 2 years younger than he is, so he's the tiniest in his class.  BUT you wouldn't know it with how he can wrestle, play baseball and basketball.  He's quite an athlete, keeping up with the best of 'em.  And boy can he RUN.  Seriously, I wish they had track at this age!  He is also a very good student, but he is JOSH done over, and has issues with reading comprehension, so I already know what I am in for with this because of Josh! HA!

Lastly is Isaac.  He is 23 months younger than KayLee and will be five in April (five days before Eli turns 8).  If you do the math quickly, yes, that is three kids UNDER three years.  NOW do you know why I am so batty? HA!  Isaac is VERY smart and taught himself how to read before he turned four.  He still has issues with his speech clarity, but it is getting better by the week.  He can already do KayLee's homework, so I hope he isn't too bored when he goes to kindergarten next fall!

Well, that is the background on the kids!  I don't plan on updating this on a regular schedule, just when something calls for it.  KayLee has a part in the Valentine's program in February, so I will have some pics of that I am sure.  Besides that, I will be working on getting the jewelry blog up and running so I can open it to the public!  I really am excited to get that up and running again after the horrible year I had last year medically because of a fractured ankle gone sour.  That's a long story, but suffice it to say, I am almost fully recovered and finally have the desire to create new items, custom orders too, using my sterling silver, lampwork beads and Swarovski crystals!  When I open that I will announce it here, there and everywhere! 

Ta Ta for now!

1 comment:

Angie Will said...

Wow, Nicole you are going to be one busy young lady! Notice that I said young... cause if you think you are old then I am too!! I hope you have a wonderful 2010... it looks like you will be busy!
Angie